Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Recipe Review

This is a recipe I have been making for years. I was pleasantly pleased when I put the info in the WW recipe builder.

Sorry for such a craptastic picture, but I was starving and served our meatloaf before I remembered to take a picture. Whoops!

Spinach & Cheese Meatloaf
Points: 4
Servings: 6





Ingredients:


1 lb. Ground Turkey
1 cup (or more) thawed frozen spinach
2 oz 2% cheese
1/2 cup of dried bread crumbs
1/4 cup of eggbeaters
1/3 cup ketchup
Shit-load of spices (I used a meatloaf spice package, but I usually use salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chili seasoning, Italian seasoning; really anything your family likes)


Pre-heat oven to 400. Spray a loaf pan with Pam.

Put everything but the ketchup in a bowl and mix well. Form a loaf & make a little slit in the top and top with ketchup. Cook for about 50 minutes.

Sorry for such a quick post but we are going to see a taping of the Wendy Williams Show in New York City tomorrow. The only bad part - we have to be at the studio at 8 am. So I will be waking up around 3:45 am to start getting ready for my close up!

3 comments:

  1. How did it go today?!

    I owe you an e-mail or a BBM message! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the recipe, it looks like something my hubby might like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious. I used to hate meatloaf as a child but your recipe is inspiring me to try it once again...
    BODA lose weight

    ReplyDelete